05 July 2008

Ukulele Orchestra of GB

Mr Wren gifted me with this little bit of hilarious gorgeousness recently, sending it by email. Little did he know I wouldn't get around to watching it until this morning, just as I recover from my weekly methotrexate life-force-draining. I endure this in hopes of arresting the progression of rhuematoid arthritis in my body, but it just flattens me for about 36 hours each week.

So now, here I am, sipping coffee after being unconscious for 12 hours ... opening my email from the flower-eating, flatulent and goofy, lovable Mr Wren -- and giggling helplessly at the moaning of the wind, the mysterious whistle ... the ooh-AH. Ooh-AH. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" as interpreted by seemingly serious adults in tuxes playing ukuleles. Oh, my.

Now you get to giggle too. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

That was awesome!