10 July 2008

I knew that ...

Bubs is Will Riker. Heheheh. I'm just who I guessed I might be.

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi

































Deanna Troi
70%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Geordi LaForge
50%
Will Riker
50%
Chekov
45%
Mr. Scott
40%
Beverly Crusher
40%
Spock
35%
Uhura
30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
30%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
20%
Worf
15%
Data
10%
Mr. Sulu
10%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

2 comments:

Nunzia Rider said...

I needed a good laugh. I'm Geordi LaForge.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...

James T. Kirk

(although the "expendable red-shirt" guy was too high on the list for comfort. I don't want to be sent down to "check it out....")