23 November 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

You may attribute my lack of posting during these last many days as general speechlessness regarding Democratic and Republican childishness since the election, a heavy load at my day job and really, nothing to say except “look at the pretty leaves!” and “Oooh it’s raining!” and “No, let’s get a couple of those tasty roast chickens from the grocery and do a ham.”

Mr. Wren, the fledgling and I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. May it be filled with all the food you can eat, long walks scuffing through the fallen leaves and much love, shared among family and friends. There are so many things to be thankful for -- and mindful of.

And thank you all for reading Blue Wren. I'm grateful for your friendly and thoughtful comments, and think of you all as friends. I'll be back soon. Don’t let the turkeys get you down.

1 comment:

fat_toad said...

this thanksgiving i roasted a bear sorry .. meant beer;)