My buddy Max over at Christians, Writers and Queers, Oh My has kindly “tapped” me, laying upon my wee feathered shoulders the responsibility to reveal five things about myself that you may not know.
I did one of these some time back, but I’m game. The supply of things most people don't know about me are endless. Here goes:
1. I can say “May the road rise to meet your face” in Irish.
2. My maternal great-grandparents were Fins who immigrated to
3. I have volksmarched 5 kilometers across a frosty moor (stopping frequently for shots of schnaps for warmth, fuel and courage) to a huge kohl-und-pinkel dinner held at the naval academy in
4. I hate to fly. I’m seriously phobic, but ships take too long. When I flew back from
5. My paternal ancestors were English, Irish, and if family legend is to be believed, Cherokee. “Ahah!” you say. “They must have been from