09 January 2009

Vote for the best

My friend Blue Girl in a Blue State (formerly a Red State) is up for Best Diarist in the 2008 Weblog Awards, and I would be most pleased if all of you would just click that little link for Best Diarist and vote for her, because you know what? It's really easy. And she is the best.


BG is a warm, talented writer. She pulls you right in with her stories about life, family, politics, and her peony bush. She even raises her voice in song every Christmas. Blue Girl is funny. She's sometimes sad. She's wise. She's very observant. She has a wicked sense of humor -- and of justice.

Oh, yeah: She'll make you smile. Everybody likes to smile.

So just go vote for her, will you? For me?

2 comments:

will said...

For you I did.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Blue Wren. You are just great and I really appreciate your sweet words.

Thanks to Bill above, too.

....some 20-something's kickin' my butt! lol